Tours of Asia and the Philippines for Couples, Small Groups, and Writers.
Travel with Dr. Mike and Abbey
Our Spiritual Retreat Adventures
We provide opportunity to experience both the comfort of world class resorts and the joy of blessing the poor with meals, clothing and other daily needs. If you're not an experienced traveler and would like to see the beauty of the Philippines, bless the poor with food, clothing, and other needs, then Abbey and I can help. We make our home on Mactan, it is a resort Island in Cebu Philippines.
If you're interested in visiting Macau China to learn of the Jesuit work, visit the broken church, see the museums and enjoy the beauty and food of San Malo, we can help. Abbey lived in Macau for seven years, we have both explored Macau and studied its history.
Through email we can converse and help you with your area of interest. The missional aspect of your trip can include activities that we have been involved in. For example, Dr. Mike has aided girls to escape sex trafficking, ministered to the tribal people known as the Aeta, and ministered to prisoners throughout the Northern and Central Philippines. Mike and Abbey have traveled together throughout parts of Asia. Come, be refreshed and bring home stories that can touch the hearts of God's people.
What We Offer
- Design your own trip costs and activities with our help.
- Stay with us at our home in a secured development. We will pick you up at the airport and be with you throughout the duration of your stay.
- Enjoy conversations with a poet and philosophical theologian.
- Learn the plight of OFW's (overseas foreign workers) from Abbey Garner who spent 17 years outside the Philippines; living in Taiwan, Macau, Germany and traveling throughout the middle east.
- Provide meals for people living outside the dumpsite at Lapu Lapu.
- Travel across Luzon, Leyte, and Cebu or spend your time in Cebu; there is plenty to do and explore.
- Choose a resort to spend a few days and refresh.
- Visit the people who live in the Cebu Cemetery.
- Enjoy meals with Dr. Mike and Abbey at local restaraunts and at our home. Abbey is an award winning chef.
- Abbey is fluent in both Cantonese and Mandarin, she also speaks Ilongo, Cebuano and Tagalog. She can help with linguistic and cultural understanding.
- Dr. Mike has a professional knowledge of Hebrew and Greek for purposes of studying the scripture.
- Contact Mike and Abbey - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ministering food, clothing and toiletries to the poor from Luzon to Leyte to Cebu.